Stories About Stuff

musings, ramblings and some unintelligible mutterings....

Thursday, April 27, 2006

I'm a Bad Bad Blogger

I haven't forgotten you all - my loyal readers (now there are about 5 of you - because my parents are reading - so I have to behave myself). Things have been really busy - some of it good (like work) and some of it, well, stressful. Let's just say there are a lot of people in the world who don't deal well with reality and I seem to have to be dealing with them all lately. It makes me tired. Very tired. I'll catch up soon. There's some new knitting and a few new adventures to add, but with all the weddings we've had to go to (3!) this month, I've been pretty busy helping to celebrate and buy wedding presents. Next time, I promise, I'll post the SEALCAM!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yĆ¼ r a BAAAD blogger. Even your dog's blog is updated more often!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home