Stories About Stuff

musings, ramblings and some unintelligible mutterings....

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

A Day Off

I came down to LA for a job over the weekend and heard about this show - Ashes and Snow at The Nomadic Museum. I decided to treat myself and take a day devoted to some enlightenment. Of course, I was planning to go on Monday, but I forgot all the museums are closed on Monday. So, I am here for an extra day - and it's raining - bleh. I wanted to post a photo, but couldn't figure out if I had a legal one (but DO notice that I have learned how to include links! Even if I did destroy half of the last post in doing so)- so check out the site - I've only seen the home page because I don't want to spoil it - but I'm really excited to go because that page alone is incredible. People at work were talking about it this weekend and raving. I'm off to the Santa Monica Pier - I'll let you know what I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home