Stories About Stuff

musings, ramblings and some unintelligible mutterings....

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Oh Yeah....

OK, so I have to add some of the knitting to feel legitimate here...these are a couple of hats I made for the children of a PR guy who sends tons of work my way...I figured I'd hit him in his soft spot - he's a sucker for his kids. These are just a couple of quickies I made up for them - 1 boy, 1 girl, favorite colors green and pink respectively. My own original designs - whoohoo.

The Monster Hat

The Pink Flower Hat

The Monster in the Monster Hat - wonder how the recipient would feel knowing my dog wore this before him (well, the recipient is 2 - he'd probably think it's cool - don't know about his dad though...)

OK, I'm off to bed, all this thinking and technology is tiring.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:05 PM, Blogger lisa said…

    hey P did you want a monster hat or a pink flower hat?

     
  • At 7:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, the monster hat. Definitely the monster hat...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home